Previous Blog Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Scatter Shotting

So sometimes you get an idea in your head that is just to hard to resist. It swirls and swirls in your head until it becomes almost like your mind discards every other thought except anything that has to do with this idea. And even the thoughts that do get through are necessary like "hey dude, you have to take a dump or you will shit yourself in Wal-Mart!" But even those circle back around into your thought madness. I had that coming onto my mind today and it has been there all day. Even now that I am writing this post the idea continues to feed into my writing. I only wish that this would happen more often because when they do they become the fuel for me to write like I love to write. With passion and a burning desire to strike the keys as feverishly as possible. I have an idea for a script that I started writing tonight and for some reason it has taken over my mind. It's also in a genre that I really don't care for that much. It's the most madding thing that has happened to me in a while and I am thoroughly enjoying that process. I mean, I literally struggle with finding the right words to write. But this shit is flowing right now and I am going to ride this wave as much as possible. Sometimes I overthink the situations and dialogue when writing but not today. I was rushed with words and thought that I wanted to take the time to share it with all of you. I don't want to break things up too much so I will cut this post short but I just wanted to get excitement out tonight. I will share with all of you how it goes tomorrow. So until then, I will bid you adieu. Until tomorrow....this was just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...