Previous Blog Posts

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Just a Thought....3:33.

Just a Thought....3:33. I see this number so very often in my weekly life. I see it at least three to four times a week. I didn't notice it too much when I was younger but about six or seven years ago this number began appearing on my radar. First I would find it on my alarm clock at home. Then when I got a cell phone it would become more apparent. I can remember even punching in at work on my time card at that exact time. It never dawned on me that the universe was trying to tell me something. It was when I was having a small conversation with a fellow co-worker and I was punching out on the payroll app we use at work that 3:33 showed up. I mentioned to him if he ever sees that number? His response is no. So I decided to investigate this phenomenon further online. It turns out that no matter the website most have a consensus that it has something to do with divine guidance and having a guardian angel that is watching over me and guiding me to what I supposed to become in my life. I wonder if anyone out there has had a similar experience with a number or with another set of numbers? I know that this has to happen more often than not and probably just pure coincidence. But if you believe in the divine intervention than these numbers probably mean something in the grand scope of things. I am hoping that all I have read on the subject is true or hold some sort of truth. I would like to think that God is sending a message with what to do with my life. I would like to hear from anyone out there if they see these numbers and if it has actually played a roll in changing their lives or it is just a number on the clock and we want to something like these numbers to mean something special in our lives. So as I do some more writing on my novel tonight with is days away from completion. Wish me luck as I write tonight. So until tomorrow, this was....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...