Previous Blog Posts

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Just a Thought...Down But Not Out.

Just a Thought.....Down but not out. Last week I was so pumped to be back writing my blog. I had taken some much needed time off to work on other projects and just clear my head. It was great and I came back feeling better and ready to attack. Then just like that, fate knew I was feeling too good. Wham! It hits me with a cold. It sucked feeling like crap the last couple of days. The effects of feeling lethargic, no energy and was always tired did not bode well. It doesn't help when you work seven days a week. Taking the time to rest just isn't in the cards for me. I wanted to write but when I would sit down and stare at the screen. I would find myself nodding off. Sitting at my desk with a blanket over my shoulders and just felt so unlike myself. Even when I don't want to write, I make a habit to at least try. I couldn't even do that. I hate nothing more than getting sick. It is the easiest way to throw a monkey wrench into your routine. Loathe is an understatement when I say the worst thing in the world in my mind is getting sick. Whether it is the flu, a cold or just getting an upset stomach, too me they all ruin your mojo. Sometimes it takes me a while to get in a good rhythm with my everyday routine. Then you get sick and the things you have worked so hard on getting set up as a good habit can get derailed by sickness. We are all guaranteed to get sick at some point in our everyday lives but why does it seem to happen when we are doing so good and trucking along in life. I am just glad that hopefully, the worst is over. Sitting down and writing today is actually something that I needed to get my mind off this cold and other things going on in my life. I always like to count my blessing, my health is getting better, my family is good so I am happy. I was down but not out for the count. I am actually working on other projects for my blog and will have more details to come. So for those of you who read and like my blog, Thank You! You make all the difference and I know that what I am doing is good. I love sharing the weird and bizarre things that tumble around in my head with all of you. So until we meet again tomorrow...this was Just a Thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...