Previous Blog Posts

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Just A Thought...Feeling The Love.

Just a thought.....feeling the love. So today is October 9. It is the birthday of such amazing people like John Lennon, Guillermo Del Toro, Tony Shalhoub and me. I don't usually make a big ordeal about my birthday but I thought to myself..why not. Your 45 this year and every year after will be another year towards my ultimate goal of 80. God grants me the opportunity to reach 80, I will be tickled pink. I know that as I get older I do appreciate the fact that I have made it another year. I know that as I get older I must the fact that the sands in the hourglass will fall all the way down. I don't care about that anymore because I am of the mindset that I am going to live my best life every day. I was just so happy today that so many got to share my special day. To all those wonderful friends and family that wished me a happy birthday today, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was amazing to see how many people do care about you. It was such a rush, I felt like I was on cloud nine all day long. Maybe it was all the attention, which I did enjoy, maybe it was that I felt such peace and ease with God today. I can't pinpoint it but I had a really awesome day. I only wish I could bottle up this feeling and keep it close to the vest. Pull it out when you need it. Either way, all good things must come to an end. You will hear no complaining from me today. So thank you all again for making me feel great. Until tomorrow, this was....just a thought.

2 comments:

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...