Previous Blog Posts

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Just a Thought...Recharged.

Just a Thought....Recharged. So I don't know if anyone noticed but I have been absent for the last couple days on the page. I haven't posted anything since last Thursday. I have had a couple of personal issues that needed tending to, also had a few works in progress that I needed to work on. I have been active and writing. Just working on my other projects. I think I also wanted a break to get some fresh ideas on topics and other things that I wanted to add to the page. Like looking for guest writers, I also wanted to do some Q&A with people whom I find interesting, creative, funny, motivational and inspiring from all walks of life. The ideas just kept flowing and I have been jotting them down as quickly as I could without breaking concentration on my current biggest project, my novel. I just have had many great ideas, thoughts, concepts, dreams, and visions going on these last couple of days. Plus I needed a break for my body. My birthday was last Wednesday and turning 45 was fun and eye-opening. I slept really well yesterday and woke recharged and refreshed this morning. At some point, we all need to stop and refresh ourselves. That is why we go on vacations, take personal days when we aren't sick and just have the occasional me day. With life being so hectic sometimes with work, kids, school, gym, bills and so on. It is sometimes important to take the time to get yourself together. I found myself doing meditation, finding quiet prayer time and sleeping can really make you feel incredible. It won't last forever but it will give me enough time to push harder towards my goals. I also figured that maybe I would get more readers and interaction if I actually posted these things earlier. So I am setting a new goal of trying to have my post up by 7 p.m. CST folks. So watch out for new things to come. To all my regular readers, sorry for being away so long. I'm back and ready to kick butt. So until tomorrow...this was just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...