Previous Blog Posts

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Just a Thought..Breaking Routine.

Just a Thought...Breaking Routine. On my quest to become a better person who is highly passionate about his dreams. I have learned by listening to many motivational speakers and they say this in unison. Getting into action and build a routine will be two of the most powerful tools that a person needs in changing your life. So I have started moving the ball on my dreams with writing this blog, a novel and learning the art of screenwriting. The second was to start an everyday routine. Check that one off the list too. What I have learned that as you build yourself a new routine and it becomes a habit that you must complete the task every day to feel normal. What I have also noticed is that when I break routine it really messes up my schedule and throws my mind off track. To help combat some of the temptations to go back to the status quo is that I have started doing mindfulness meditation every day. It was difficult to grasp the idea of sitting and concentrating in your mind to find total awareness but after a while, it becomes easier to find your self in deep thought. It is with using this that is a big lifesaver when I fall out of routine, if even for one day. All it takes is one day to fuck up everything that you have built up in yourself. I love going out now with the wife or kids on the weekends. I just know to myself that I will fall out of routine and that come Monday that I will need to make some adjustments. I love having a stricter routine because it helps keep me disciplined with my writing, my weight, and overall transformation into the person that I have always wanted to be. I guess that I am becoming accustomed to having some kind of structure in my life. It is a change of pace from living by the seat of your pants. So as I wrap up this post know that I wrote this later than normal because today was one of those days that is meant to throw you off track. Until tomorrow friends, remember to spay and neuter your dogs and cats. This was....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...