Previous Blog Posts

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Just a Thought...Passing Gas.


Just a Thought...Passing Gas. Well, tonight I experienced something that kind of caught me off guard tonight. I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few items that I needed for the kids' lunches tomorrow. So as I strolled down the aisle to get some bread there was an older lady down the aisle where I was headed. I guess she figured that no one was going to come where she was standing and she just without hesitation ripped out a huge fart. The bad part about the whole ordeal was that I had already started making my way to the middle of the aisle where she was standing. Needless to say that I caught her backdraft in all its glory. I must give her props because that noise that extruded from her rear end was quite impressive and let's not talk about the smell. I don't have a strong sense of smell, so for me to be able to smell it. She let out all the demons that have been trapped inside, it was pungent. I was totally caught off guard by these circumstances so I did what I thought anybody in the same situation would have done. I turned my cart as quickly as possible almost knock down a small display stand. I guess she realized that I was back there and she dashed off with her cart. I know I have been guilty of passing gas in an elevator with nobody in there with me. I felt bad as soon as the doors opened and I immediately stepped out know what the person entering was headed for inside. I would have at least looked around before just cutting one loose in the store. I know that when you gotta go, you gotta go. There is no holding it in. There are times when you can but those usually end up being worse because although there is no audible sound the smell is quick, it is strong and it is usually rancid. Those are actually worse simply because the smell is a dead give away. So to end the story I walked away with a nose full of toot and as I exited the store with my groceries guess who just happened to be parked next to me in the parking lot, Queen Toot. I have never seen anyone toss their bags into their vehicle than she did as she hopped in the car without putting on her seatbelt. She was gone in the blink of an eye and probably embarrassed with what had happened. All I could do was have a laugh and thought to myself that I should thank her for giving me a good story tonight. Until tomorrow friends this was....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...