Previous Blog Posts

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Just a Thought....Visiting Your Past.

Just a Thought....Visiting your past. I always find it strange that we can't travel back to our past but we can be transported in our minds thereby a song, a movie, a book or even reading our own words. I have been writing in journals for over 18 years now. It hasn't always been constant but I still like writing and then going back and reading my own words explaining where I was in life and how I perceived the environment around me and what my situation was at the time. It always seemed that I have always wanted to be a writer, even 18 years ago I knew what I wanted to do, I just didn't do what I needed to get my dreams in motion. Now that I am older, I know that my younger self was trying to tell the future me something important. As usual, I am hard-headed and didn't listen. So here I am years later and no closer to achieving my goals. But this time, I have determined that I am older and can't afford to lose any more time. I have to figure out the best path to get me to my dreams of becoming a writer. A professional writer who makes a living off the content that he creates. My words speak volumes to me and show me the passion and hope that I had back then and what I must try to conjure up to get me to that level of hope again. I know that the journey won't be easy as I have already encountered obstacles. These are the test that proves you can either wether the storm or suppress your dreams to pressure of trying to follow down a different path. But I read the journals to provide me comfort and support. I mean who better to support your dreams than yourself. I know that this all means nothing if I let everything just pass me by again. But I am determined to get to where my heart is pushing me. So to all of you that have read and liked my blog, I say thank you because you are the encouragement that I need and are the support that tells me I am doing what God meant me to do. So until tomorrow, this was....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...