Previous Blog Posts

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Just a Thought....Losing a Loved One.

Just a Thought....Losing a Loved One. I am dedicating this post to my Great Uncle Raul. So this is a subject very close to my heart right now. I recently had some family members and friends that have lost someone very special and important in their lives. That is a very hard thing to accept and understand. To process the fact that this person is permanently gone from your lives is tough to come to terms with because you never think about that person being gone. I dealt with this a few years back when I lost my father. When he left this world, it rocked me to my core. Even now it is a hard thing to think about him not being here. It does get a bit easier to move on with your life and the express that time heals old wounds still ring true but it never gets easier to forget about them. They are still with you in memory and spirit but the selfishness of wanting them here to give them one more hug or here their chuckle of laughter is something that you still yearn for. I know that the devastation that you feel for the loss of someone that you truly loved is difficult. The emotion of loss and grieving is overpowering but it is also necessary to help the healing process to begin. My heart weighs heavy for my friends and family that are going through or just went through this type of situation. So please cry, hug and laugh about all the wonderful things these special people added to your life. More than likely they were essential parts of your growth as adults. The stature that these people held in your lives with never be diminished as long as you carry forward their memories. I say a prayer for those families and hope that things get better. So until tomorrow, I'll sign off and say that this was.....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...