Previous Blog Posts

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Just a Thought...Chasing Success.

Just a Thought....Chasing Success. In this journey that I have started to follow has had me both zig and zag in so many directions just trying to figure out the path for me to find success. I see other friends and writers who have their way to what I would consider a major success in their respective fields. So for me, that is a prime example that you can achieve success no matter the circumstances. I love and support these people I call my friends as they still claw their way to finding a piece of the American dream. I know that each of them has had to follow different paths because each has had different circumstances that have built their foundations to reach their goals. So for me, that path has started with a complete rebuild in my mind and sub-conscience. It has been easy but in the small steps and small milestones that I have crossed it, l has been wonderful when I see some results but know that I still have so much more to go. I know that so many people go through life not ever find success in the least because most people are afraid to come out of their shell and take the ultimate risk of chasing after their dreams. I am taking the first baby steps to head in that direction. I know that I will fail, it is inevitable that it will happen to me as it has happened to everyone that is successful. It's how one learns from their mistakes and adjust their themselves to make the necessary corrections that will be the stepping stone to their next challenge and ultimate success. Each and every one of the wealthiest and successful people has the same thing in common. They all started with taking massive action in creating a clear and detailed vision of what they wanted to achieve. Clarity with their goals, taking massive action to move on their dreams, learning to accept failure and success and treat them both the same. Learning something about life and themselves along the way that gives them the winners edge over the rest of society that is content with being average and never rising above the ceiling of their potential because they either have never been taught that limitations can be broken. Also, that your circumstances don't dictate your outcome in life. I so far have learned new things about myself both good and bad. These are things that are helping me become a better person, husband, father, and writer. Big things are coming and can't wait to share them with all of you. So until tomorrow, this was....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...