Previous Blog Posts

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Just a Thought....Proverbs 31.

Just a thought....Proverbs 31.
So tonight, I am burning a bit of the midnight oil. Proverbs 31:10-12 states:
Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
She is more precious than rubies.
Her husband can trust her,
and she will greatly enrich his life.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
I am lucky enough to have a wife who means more to me than all the gold in the world. I am dedicating my post to my wife Precious Pargas. She does so much to help me and my kids, she is the backbone of our household and literally the glue that holds things together. I don't know how things would get done around here without here. I know that one day when the kids have grown up, they will have fond memories of how much their mother did for them. I know looking back, I am glad that my mother was the way she was to us as little kids. If there are men out there who have these special kinds of women in their lives, I hope they know how blessed they are to have such wonderful women who stand us up higher than we deserve. Behind every good man is a great woman. I know this statement to be true because I wouldn't be able to even write this post without her help. So I want to give a special shout out to the wives, the mothers, the pillars of millions of households around the world. Life would never be the same for any of us men without their wives. I know a few guys who are widows and the thing they all say is that life will never be the same. That their wives made them feel and believe that they were greater than they actually believed themselves to be. I know that I have taken my wife for granted at times, as we fall into patterns and routines but learning from experiences of others, I have taken the lessons they wished they could have expressed when their women were still here. To tell them that you love them every day, express your love and let them know what they actually mean to you and cherish every moment together, tomorrow is never promised. So until we meet again, remember to love and honor thy wife. And that this was....just a thought.


1 comment:

  1. The greatest compliment is when your husband or son returns the same treatment. Love, honor, respect. My greatest reward is feeling proud of the son, man and husband you and your brothers have become. Keep your thoughts coming, you get better with each one your write down.

    ReplyDelete

Just a Thought....Coping.

Just a Thought....Coping. I write this post tonight with a different heart and mindset. One of the hardest things to accept when you go down...